WINNING THE RACE
Less than one in a thousand fully utilize this skill which can easily be learned. It can be used by anyone, regardless of background, education or IQ. DILIGENCE is an attainable skill that combines creative persistence, a smart working effort rightly planned and rightly performed in a timely, efficient, and effective manner to obtain a result that is pure and of the highest quality of excellence.
Most of us tend to follow the path of least resistance which can produce devastating outcomes taking 45 years or more. Choosing The Forty Five Year Plan at age 65, 1% are Wealthy, 4% are Financially Fit, 5% are Still Working, 28% are Dead,
62% are Flat Broke. These are the statistics for every 100 people who should have reached age 65 according to Tax Dollar Studies. For every 100 people who reached age 65, 95% of the them spent 45 years to make the other 5% rich.
Whereas being diligent you will find priceless rewards in a 2-3 year plan. We don’t plan to fail we fail to plan. When your objective is carefully planned, it will lead to advantage. You will be in control of your situation, not your situation controlling you. Which work plan will you choose, The Forty Five Year or Two – Three Year Plan?
Choosing to become an entrepreneur or a more effective professional, diligence rules, slack hands will be put to forced labor, working for someone else. If you’re complacent, feeling trapped on your job, not reaching your sales projections and desired financial requirement, this is the business opportunity for you. It is not a get rich quick scheme. If quick is what you seek, this is not the opportunity for you. When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
All diligent labor results in profit. King Solomon, the richest man who ever lived, warned that those who gain wealth through vain pursuits will see that wealth decrease and ultimately disappear. Most lottery winners lose all of their winnings in a relatively short period of time. Gamblers who win eventually loose winnings, ending up in debt. Money that comes without significant effort will nearly always be lost.
Winning The Race is an excellent opportunity designed to motivate individuals who have desire to persevere and aggressively pursue diligence. Our aim is to develop and build competent, self-organizing and committed teams working together towards financial independence committing to a 2-3 year plan. People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it.
Are you ready to be a part of Winning The Race 2013 Class? To start your dynamic sales team with the product of YOUR CHOICE, powered by Tymar Planning and Development, a premier Tymar Management company with thirty years of proven award-winning sales and management experience, complete your contact information and our VP of Corporate Training will contact you within 1-2 business days. From Tymar Management to you and your family, A happy and prosperous 2013, see you there!